Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired, But Happy


Well, for the week, I've attended 3 Christmas parties, and it's not looking like it's going to stop any time soon.

Of the times that I'm not bolted to my chair in front of the computer, I'm standing on a carefully-balanced chair, putting up decorations, or drunk, or playing "I'm a staff member, so I can't have any fun AT ALL!" Which is all for work, of course.

My Buxfer's screaming over-budget over the email. My to-do list on Google Maps seems like some quest in an RPG --- "go here, go back, then go there ... oh yeah, remember to come back."

I may not be the only one --- and I promise, a blog entry will be out hopefully before the "big" holiday days. Which is, without speaking, taking a grand toll on my personal life. I may have been saying less in conversations and talking more online, of replying to plurks, of walls in Facebook, or notes for my 24Ever barkada.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, and I'm not even sure if my friends are getting this, but I'm starting to wear out ... and I'm afraid I'm liking it. :p

No comments: