Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goals For Success

A century ago, the famous Harvard philosopher Wiliam James wrote, "Do everyday or two something for no other reason than that you would rather not do it"
Most of the time we take the road of least resistance, the broad road to mediocity. The first question is simple: Are my goals right? A right goal is one that is framed in the perspective of eternity.Goals

The Second question is crucial: Are my goals pleasing to God? if your goals cut God out of your life, then re-evaluate them while you can still do something about them.

The third question is important: Assuming that my goals are right, do I have the patience to stay with my goals until they are accomplished?

Remember Paul's words " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me: (Philippians 4:13) In God's strength, Paul could - and so can you!

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him.
he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
JOHN 15:5


Sala, Harold . Just for today: Guidelines for living

No comments: