As we settle our thing in our room, checking out some facilities in the room and taking picture of the room (as I always do every time I enter my hotel room).
1. RED Ants all over the room - I followed their track to know where the ants came from, shockingly I found out that they are present 360 degree in the room walls and ceiling, seat cover and table and worst of all its EVEN IN THE BED!!!!
|ant in my pillow and a dozen of ants killed|
3. Cockroach – I hate seeing Cockroach, Having a Cockroach in a room only means that a place is NOT CLEAN.
4. Stains – I saw stain marks in the Sofa, chair cushions and in the pillow case PLUS a bonus of hair strand.
5. Refrigerator – The shelves are already rusty and unpleasant smell once opened.
6. TV – They have a cable TV….. with only 2 local channels.
7. Lights – Insufficient lighting in the room even in the restroom PLUS some busted light bulbs which makes the room dark.
8. Door Lock – What’s the purpose of having a lock when it is broken???
Well I guess their room is part of the zoo, as you check-in in this hotel you’ll have a free admission in their zoo, not knowingly that even the room is part of the attraction.