Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chowking Bloggers Event


I know that we Filipinos love RICE , that our meal won't be complete without rice...

Every time I eat at Chowking i usually order their Chicken lauriat or sometimes I order an extra Beef Chao fan to complete my meal since I also love rice, because my meal won't be complete without it...

yesterday June 25, 2008 I was able to join the Chowking Chao Fan blogger's event in Chowking Eastwood Branch , and given the chance to taste thier different Chao Fan (beef Chao Fan, pork Chao Fan, yang Chow, & spicy Chao Fan) with toppings (lumpiang shanghai, eggs, siomai, fried dumplings)...
I arrived there around 3:30PM together with my friends... we walk around to look for Chowking... and ask the Concierge where to locate it and both of them gave 2 different direction (wondering which direction is the right path???) oh, well... let me share my experience with you.

as we arrived in the venue, the Sponsors (Chowking & Yehey) warmly welcomed us. the event is full of interactive activities, we had the opportunity to ask the manager some questions, we played games which are fun, and of course the main part of the event CHOW TIME.... as always, as I eat I extract the ingredient of the food (just for fun).

all kinds of Chao Fan "Iba ang Kain pag kanin"

as I eat their Chao Fan you sure can taste their flavorful Rice with every bite...

Thank you.. Chowking and Yehey... till next time... btw they even let us take some food(Chao Fan) home! tnx... =)



No comments: